Up Close and Personal
Hi everyone, I hope this year is treating you well so far. It has already been a heck of a year for me, I can't contain my happiness! For this weeks post, I thought I would let you in on some facts about yours truly. Hope you enjoy learning a thing or two about me. Let's get started!
- I love coffee, black iced coffee to be exact. Hence, why I shot my OOTD at a coffee shop.
- I have a two month old niece, Stella, I am obsessed with her. She takes the cake for having the cutest cheeks ever!
- I have two pups, Laddie and Beau. They are both Shelties and it’s safe to say that I am a crazy dog mom!
- I have been married to my best friend for three years and have been together for almost a decade.
- My husband and I met in high school. We were just friends then but started dating after running into each other in college.
- I was born in Mexico lindo y querido.
- I graduated from Long Beach State with a Communication Studies degree.
- I spent several years at a community college because I was scared to audition for CSULB’s dance department. Oh yeah, I was a dance major once upon a time. In hindsight, probably the silliest fear I’ve ever had.
- I am an ambivert, I need to recharge at times.
- I follow a plant based diet as best I can.
- I add avocado to everything! When my hubby and I started dating he was shocked at the loads of avocado I would eat. Avocado is the best thing ever.
- I use to dislike blueberries, there was something about chewing them that freaked me out but now they are my favorite berry.
- I use to hate my name, Navany, growing up and swore that I would change it as an adult but now I love how different it is.
- My family have called me Navy my entire life and that's why it's part of my blog name.
- I was a makeup artist for MAC.
- I love Kombucha, my favorite is Pink Lady Apple by Health Ade.
- I am pretty sarcastic, I have to work on my timing though.
- I don’t know how to swim, I know so sad!
- I cry when I see others cry or at anything that makes me experience the least bit of sadness for that matter.
- I probably watched Centerstage like 100 times. LA LA Land is in close second.
- I am turning 30 in a few days! It’s not as bad as people pan it out to be, after all age is just a number.
Tell me a random fact about you down below!
P.S. Enjoy my beige one beige look!
What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Similar option here
Pants: Zara (here)
Boots: Similar option here